Understanding online reading through the eyes of first and second language readers: An exploratory study
Abstract Utilizing eye-tracking technology and focusing on the “rapid”, “purposeful” and “comprehending” attributes of fluent reading, this study investigated first language (L1) and second language (L2) readers’ online reading patterns and comprehension. Eye movement data from nine L1 readers and nine L2 readers were collected, analyzed and compared. Post-experiment interviews were conducted to obtain demographic […]
Influence of video food ads in digital menu boards and healthy eating decisions
Abstract: The affordability of plasma screens and high-speed Internet access has led to the proliferation of digital signage in public and private commercial locations over the past years. Marketers, content strategists and technologists have increasingly tried to capture the attention of consumers using digital signage, and this has led to rapid advances in the technology. […]
Eye Tracking Data Predict Importance of Product Features and Saliency of Size Change
ABSTRACT: Features, or visible product attributes, are indispensable product components that influence customer evaluations of functionality, usability, symbolic impressions, and other qualities. Two basic components of features are visual appearance and size. This work tests whether or not eye-tracking data can (1) predict the relative importances between features, with respect to their visual design, in […]
Understanding the influence from web-shop design on consumers visual attention and product evaluation
Abstract: Buying behaviour theory goes back to the start of the 50’s and over the years different models have been developed influenced by different sociological views and trends. In the age of digitalization and e-commerce these theories seem to be less useful and need revision. In the early days of the Web, research argues for […]
- 850+ universities worldwide with an iMotions human behavior lab
- 73 of the top 100 highest ranked universities
- 710+ published research papers using iMotions
iMotions is used for some of the most interesting human behavior research studies carried out by top researchers around the world. Contact us to have your publication featured here.
The authors of these publications have used iMotions as a software tool within their research.
- Top 5 TED Talks About Neuromarketing
- What is autobiographical memory?
- How can biosensors be used to address and improve mental well-being at work?
- Science in Media: How Biosensors Are Used in Film
- How can Music change Human Behavior – Where Neuroscience meets Food science
- 15 Powerful Examples of Neuromarketing in Action
- Facial Recognition vs. Facial Expression Analysis – A case for responsible data collection
- Top 5 Eye Tracking Research Articles
- How Speech can trigger emotions with GSR
- What is Neuropsychology?
Learn How to Conduct Human Behavior Research with iMotions
Read publications made possible with iMotions
Get inspired and learn more from our expert content writers
A monthly close up of latest product and research news