Synchronize, Visualize and Analyze your Human Behavior Research
We simplify research.
Easily execute multi modal research
With iMotions’ biometric research platform researchers can combine Eye Tracking, Facial Expressions, Galvanic Skin Response, EEG, EMG, ECG right out-of-the-box.
No more Frankenstein solutions
With iMotions, you don’t need to integrate or navigate 3-4 software tools to execute your research. iMotions is one simple software solution with sophisticated stimuli presentation and prebuilt integrations making it very easy to use.
Plug & play 50+ best-in-class sensors
iMotions is hardware agnostic and integrates out-of-the-box with the leading products in each category. iMotions is always scanning the market to integrate the latest and greatest devices. Replace outdated hardware with new hardware without losing data
Accelerate your research & never lose data
Motions is extremely easy to setup and use, allowing researchers to increase both throughput of research projects and findings. iMotions software is backwards compatible, so old data is never outdated and lost.
Integrate with anything
Want to integrate your own sensor? No problem. iMotions has an open input and output API, that allows you to import data from a third party sensor into the platform, process it and forward it back to the sensor, allowing you to to create powerful feedback loops.
Mass produce human behavior data in megalabs
Manage your enterprise lab or university mega lab with iMotions’ powerful suite. Enterprise functionality for respondent management, study sharing, quality control management and much more ensures an efficient and cutting edge lab environment.
“At MediaScience, we have over 120 eye tracking stations from across seven different suppliers. Top that off with both of the leading facial coding engines, with different biometric sensors and with a range of proprietary hardware systems, developed from our own engineers, and you have a universe of data sources all requiring integration. iMotions has played a critical role in bringing all of our data together in a single unified system.”
Duane Varan, Founder & CEO at MediaScience
How it works
Design Your Study
• Identity and choose methodology
• Setup stimuli via drag and drop interface
• Use images, videos, websites, screen recordings, real products and much more
• Plug and play desired sensors
• Configure to study setup
• Control data quality of data streams
Test Respondents / Collect Data
• Connect sensors and run respondents through study
• Live monitor synchronized data
• Create live markers / times of interest
• See quality control metrics for optimal data collection
Visualize & Analyze
Create analysis on individual or aggregated level
• Replay data for deeper insights
• Slice and dice data with times of interests, area of interests, scenes etc…
Export & Conclude
• Export heatmaps, graphs and visualizations
• Export presentation ready metrics and video replays
• Export all raw data for further data analysis in Excel, SPSS, MATLAB etc.
• Slice and dice data with times of interest, area of interests, scenes etc…