Behavioral Science Technology
Take the leap forward with the world’s leading emotion detection and behavioral analysis technology for human behavior research. iMotions is a complete software platform for data collection, synchronization, and visualization of multimodal human behavior research studies. iMotions functions like a supercharged member of your team – streamlining your behavioral data, working with sensor technology across studies, and even allowing for more cross-collaborations thanks to the flexibility of the software.
The Nerve Center
for great human behavior research
iMotions software provides the framework for great studies to happen:
- Design experiments in the lab, online, or in the real world
- Connect sensor data from eye tracking, facial expression analysis, skin conductance, EEG, muscle & heart activity, and wearables
- Present stimuli in any format (video, images, VR, sound), and connect data to or from almost any device with our built-in API
- Conduct embedded surveys to deepen the behavioral insights gleaned from biometrics
- Export data as you need, or produce analyses with open R notebooks directly in iMotions
The Behavioral Lab
With our tools for both novice and highly sophisticated researchers the iMotions platform can give your university the edge to attract and engage students in research. We support the learning and training process with our academies which teaches the fundamentals of biometric research, using the different types of sensors and how to get the most out of our software.
Hear why University of Queensland Australia has chosen to build their behavioral studies lab around iMotions
Modules for iMotions
How iMotions helps change how we understand architecture
Adaptive research setups for human insight studies – bringing flexibility to your research methodologies
iMotions R Notebooks: Sensor data analysis and visualization
What are Emotions, and How do We Measure Them?
Scientific Publications from Researchers Using iMotions
iMotion is used for some of the most interesting human behavior research studies done by top researchers around the world. Contact us to have your publication featured here.All Publications