iMotions integrates with the Pupil Labs Core & Invisible eye tracking glasses
iMotions + Pupil Labs partnership
iMotions partners with Pupil Labs to integrate the Pupil Core and Pupil Invisible eye tracking glasses into the iMotions Platform, so you can conduct eye tracking research in real-world environments. The newest glasses, Pupil Invisible, is the very first eye tracking device that truly looks and feels like a normal pair of glasses, featuring no calibration and instant gaze data.
The Pupil Labs integration into iMotions allows you to:
- Quantify and visualize eye tracking data in one system
- Define Areas of Interest and perform automated Gaze Mapping with post-import functionality
- Combine eye tracking with data from 50+ biosensors
- Use built-in fixation detection and computer vision algorithms
- Cleaning instructions from Pupil Labs
A powerful software for powerful research
The iMotions software is simple to set up, integrates flexibly with hardware, and enables robust data analysis for faster research and improved validation of human responses.
Want to learn more about how iMotions integrates with Pupil Labs?
Fill out your information below and we’ll get right in touch.