- We have optimized the processing of various R export functions, including heart rate, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), respiration processing, FACET thresholding, and Realeyes processing.
- We have expanded support for LSL connections of EMG devices
- We have updated and optimized the screen recording capabilities in iMotions. Screen recordings can now be completed in MP4 format, which utilizes the GPU and frees up the CPU for other tasks. This update also allows for the recording of system audio
- An occasional issue with the loading of study files has been fixed
- We fixed an issue with auto-saving of AOIs
- We solved an issue in which R-Notebooks sometimes failed to export if the first participant did not have any data.