Teach neurotechnologies with the iMotions human behavior research software
Consumer and user insights
For smarter students and businesses
Educational institutions and commercial businesses alike are aiming towards a deeper understanding of how humans behave, make decisions, and react to situations or stimuli.
Many are starting to see potential in top emerging neurotechnologies such as wearable biosensors (eye tracking, facial coding, EEG, etc) along with software procedures for data acquisition and analytics.
The integration of biosensor hardware into a unified software platform like iMotions easily transforms real-time human reactions during an experience into accurate user and consumer insights. Insights that you cannot obtain through survey and focus group research where people rely on their memory or can be biased in their responses.
It’s the perfect opportunity for concrete projects between university colleges and local business looking for next level insight and collaboration.
Educators already using iMotions
Bring human behavior research to the forefront
Unite students and business across disciplines
UX, Design, and Marketing
- Match the right technology with your teaching objectives on neuromarketing, usability, and consumer behavior
- Emotional AI including real-time non-conscious data sets to explain human behavior in real-world or screen-based settings
- Interdepartmental tools to provide to students across multi-disciplinary subjects
- Greater collaboration with businesses to offer research they are currently unable to undertake
R&D, Engineering & Human Factors
- Students can conduct hands-on research into product development, human-machine interaction and human factors with real-time behavioral data
- Prepare students for future careers in technology, data science, behavioral research, and more with access to biosensor methodologies
- Offer facial expression analysis, eye tracking, skin conductance and more as cutting-edge applied research opportunities
Get the benefits of iMotions
Learn. Apply. Showcase.
iMotions makes it easy to offer neurotechnology as an applied science. We have made it practical and easy for you to get started:
- Attend our 5-day Academy course: test multi-sensor technology and try our behavioral software. All iMotions equipment will be available while performing your own studies of interest, assisted by our skilled PhDs and product specialists
- After the program, you will leave our office with a good sense of how to apply the technology, creating studies, understand results, and showcase further what iMotions can add to your school and curriculum
My impression is that business academies have particularly good opportunities to take on an advisory role in their local business community thanks to tools like iMotions
Cutting-Edge Methods for Faster and Improved Human Factors Research
Dr. Camilla Grane, Professor Bjarne Bergquist, and Dr. Peter Törlind at Luleå University use iMotions to improve the speed at which research can be done, and to develop new ways to explore previous research to uncover novel findings.