Chrome, Firefox, and Edge Web Stimuli Presentation now Supported
A feature requested by many of our clients is now here. We’re proud to introduce stimuli web browser compatibility with Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, in addition to the existing Internet Explorer integration.
Clients now have the option to choose their preferred browser to track and analyze eye tracking data, user events, and URLs. All of this is automatically aggregated across respondents, allowing for much faster analysis and a quicker time to insight.
Study Design, Export, and Analysis Improvements
iMotions 6.4 brings many new improvements to study design, export and analysis functionalities and data management.
New export and analysis options along with a more streamlined interface allow you to export your data by stimuli, export videos in the background, get easier access to your data, clone stimulus multiple times, and much more.
Tobii, Advanced Brain Monitoring, and Affectiva Integration Updates
iMotions now supports next generation ABM EEG devices as well as improvements to connection, automated post-processing, along with files and folders.
Affectiva’s SDK update includes new fear, surprise, anger, disgust, sadness, and contempt emotions to include latest expression models,
iMotions 6.4 also offers Tobii’s newest SDK along with full integration to their latest high-end eye tracker; Spectrum.
Faster and Better Gaze Mapping for Eye Tracking Glasses
The Gaze mapping engine has been updated for ease of use and efficiency with better feature detection, improved precision, and robustness for eye tracker studies using eye tracking glasses.
Furthermore we have improved the cloud-based gaze mapping, allowing iMotions’ servers to process your data in the cloud, cutting processing time down by up to 10x.
… and much more
For full release notes please visit the iMotions Help Center (client access only). As always – if you have a suggestion for any future feature or improvement please feel free to reach out.
- Support to add (or clone) same stimulus multiple times
- Improved preview option of study stimuli
- Video thumbnail support for Scene Editor
- Option to select a subset of stimuli to be included in an analysis
- Option to hide operator screen when running single screen and face recording
- Clearer highlighting of the currently selected item for stimuli, respondents, and study library
- Run a study with a screen setting of DPI higher than 100%
- Integrated iMotions support function, with attached log files
- Simplified live graph widget access
- Improvements to stimulus selection dialog