Technologies in iMotions Biometric Research Platform
Tracks the activity & reactions of the eye.
2 types: Remote (desktop) & Mobile (head mounted glasses).
- Quantifies and analyzes visual attention
- Reveals how, when & what people see, gaze position & pupil dilation
- Sensor: Remote & mobile eye trackers from Tobii, ASL, EyeTech, The Eye Tribe, etc…
Facial Expression Recognition
Analyze facial expressions and extract human emotional reactions. Based on the FACS system of Paul Ekman.
- Reveals manifestations of underlying emotional states
- Recognizes universal basic emotions and valence
- Sensor: Any webcam
Get insights into brain reactions and arousal by measuring electrical activity along the scalp.
- Reveals perceptual, cognitive and emotional processing
- Measures: Motivation, Engagement and Workload
- Sensor: ABM B-Alert & Emotiv EPOC head sets
GSR / EDA
Get insights into human arousal and stress by measuring skin conductance.
- Reveals emotional responses of a person via sweat gland activity
- Measures the psycho-physiological arousal of a person
- Sensor: Shimmer3 GSR+ Unit & Affectiva Q Sensor
ECG / EMG
Records the spatio-temporal characteristics of electrical impulses associated with muscle contractions.
- Measure the heart’s response to physical exertion
- Analyze biometrics of human movement
- Sensor: Shimmer3 EXG Unit
API – Any 3rd Party Metric or Sensor
Input & Output API for full flexibility and feedback loop interaction.
- Forward data from iMotions to third party applications
- Forward data from third party applications to iMotions
- Sensor: Any 3rd party sensor, software or algorithm
All sensors integrated & synchronized in one software platform
Plug-and-play any sensor & synchronize it with any type of stimuli (images, videos, websites, screen recordings, real objects, surveys)
iMotions UI with recording of respondent’s face, eye tracking on a survey slide & facial expression & GSR channels synchronized.